Bear Tracks Trading Co

10932 Rosman Hwy, Lake Toxaway, NC, USA

Bear Tracks Trading Co Lake Toxaway Reviews

oldschoolbill oldschoo…
Bear Tracks Trading Co. Jun 13, 2010
I was riding along in the Lake Toxaway area of the mountains of Western North Carolina to my right I was a very new building, with a horse, a bear & some other animals. I was still in the “Great long under ware search of 2008”. This would be stop #7, everyone agreed it was cold but no one had any in stock.

The moment you walk in this building you will be amazed by the variety of merchandise hunting, fishing and camping supplies and western wear and tack, along with original mountain gifts, jewelry and apparel (LONGUNDERWARE) for everyone. I saw some really great stuff but as space is limited on the Roadking I had to pass.

Ron was behind to counter, asked where I was from & what I needed. He just laughed & said up the stairs in the gray bins. “Great long under ware search of 2008” was now over, I paid for them, went in to the dressing room & put them on.

If you are in the Lake Toxaway area of N.C. on hwy # 64 Between Highlands & Asheville N. C. stop & have a look, tell un Old School sent you.
Bear Tracks Trading Co
dahling says:
hehehe - I was just picturing this wholesuit long red underwear with a flap bottom in the back... I used to have one of those...
Posted on: Apr 23, 2008