Beaches in Thailand for the one who loves!
Beaches in Thailand for the one who loves! Reviews
Beaches in Thailand for the one who loves! Jan 30, 2009
Are you a beach lover? Nice, come along with me!!
I'm addicted to the beach so i want to share beautiful beaches in Thailand with someone who loves it too! :)
Here are the list of Koh in Thailand. First of all, Koh means Island :)
**Southern of Thailand**
Good for relaxing and diving!
Surat Thani province
1. Koh Samui - touristy, more facilities, nice if you like party.
2. Koh Pha ngan - Had rin beach has full moon party every month, other parties every week. Tong nai parn beach is more quiet, i love it.
1. Koh Tao,Chumporn province - quite like samui, things are expensive but some people love there.
2. Kon Nangyoun - a small rocky island, good for diving
3. Koh Ngam-noi and Koh Ngam-yai - attractive landscapes, nice for diving
1. A beautiful Maya bay
2. Ao Nang (Ao = bay) for diving
3. Railay bay for rock climbing and diving
4. Koh Ngai - Tropical sunshine with golden beach
5. Koh Lanta - White sandy beaches, plenty with forest, coral reefs and under water lives.
6. Koh Rog - fine sand beaches and shallow water corals
Phuket province (good for diving are...)
1. Koh PP - Clear water, pure golden sands, touristy.
2. Patong beach - phuket's central tourist
3. Kata Beach - smallest of Phuket's three main tourist beaches
and Karon Beach
4. Koh Kai - idyllic island, tiny one for diving
5. Koh Racha - great for scuba diving but the beach is not quite nice
6. Koh Hey or Coral Island -
7. Koh Hong - There has a hollow, you can enter it by boat which is much like floating through a giant reception hall with two doors!
1. Koh Similan - Pang-nga province
2. Surin Islands, really nice, never been there but one day i will.
1. Koh Lipe - I love the most, it's a paradise (But pattaya beach on Lipe island is not count.)
2. Koh Ravee and Koh Ardang - take boat from Lipe, very nice to visit
3. Koh Tarutao - kayaking tour
1. Koh Mook - third biggest islands in Trang for diving
2. Koh Lao-Leang - someone calls a bird's nest island, white sand, nice for diving
Eastern, Near bangkok ...
(Beaches are not beautiful as south but it's near bkk so many Thai and foreigners who has few days in Thailand love to go there)
1. Pattaya beach (same name), chonburi province - more tourists and more facilities and more bad thing but Koh Lan (Lan Island) is nice.
2. Samed island, Rayong province - not bad
3. Jantaburi province.
4. Cha-am beach, Petchaburi province.
5. Koh Man nok, Rayong province - great great!
Trad province (eastern)
1. Koh Wai - peaceful environment
2. Koh Mak - Third biggest island in this province
3. Koh Kood - corals, marine flowers, various colour fishes
4. Koh Laoya - Beautiful and valuable memories
5. Koh chang - not bad but not my favorite one.
Ok, hope you like it and welcome to the beach. Enjoy your trip!!
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!