Beachcomber Island Resort

Beachcomber Island Resort Rates and Deals

Beachcomber Island Resort Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Party.... or no Jul 05, 2011
If you go to Fiji, you go here, assuming you leave the big island. This place is about a 30 minute ferry ride from the harbour on boat, and its supposed to be a great party place for backpackers to let loose. However, I did not find this the case at all.

I got there at like 6, which meant that I was exhausted and cranky and had yet to eat dinner. So we ate, thank god the buffet was good, and we hoped the party that was very much lacking at about 8pm would start up. I had one beer, lasted until 9, and hit the sheets. Now I don't know if I was just being a downer or what, but it was not my sort of idea of fun. I had been to many of the other islands and had a 100% better time just sitting around drinking casual beers than I had trying to mingle with the people at Beachcomber.

However, I had met a girl on another island and she was at beachcombers before hand and she told me that it was beyond crazy when she went, so maybe its just the night we ended up there on that made it so shit. Whatever it was, I was thoroughly disappointed.
twitch-84 twitch-84
Fijis true Party Playgound Nov 03, 2008
The perfect place to start or finish your trip through the fiji islands. Awesome food, there is plenty of entertainment each night. And allways plenty of new people to meet.
Icandoit Icandoit
Nov 16, 2006
If you would like to relax (and not travel for a while) this is really the place to be! Beachcomber Island is a really small Island (I think I walked around it within 10 minutes) with one resort on it (more resorts won't fit anyway).I stayed in a nice and huge dorm, which included a locker with every bed. The resort is surrounded with a beautiful beach. Snorkelling equipment is for free and do use it because it's very nice snorkelling there. Three meals are in buffetstyle and included in the price and where excellent. I was looking forward to every meal again. Although I'm not really a traveler that likes to relax (on beaches) I really loved it!

Beachcomber Island Resort Overview

Located in the Mamanucas Island Group, approximately 17 km north west of Nadi International Airport. A special fast water-taxi service is provided (weather permitting) for clients arriving on international flights (times on request, charges are payable on site, flight details have to be advised).

Ideal for backpackers and young travellers and young at heart. Afloat in a tranquil marine sanctuary in the beautiful 'Mamanuca' Islands, this little island paradise offers so much for so little. Known as the 'Party Island' of Fiji, 'Beachcomber' performs consistently day in and year out. Fantastic island feasts, a huge range of water sports, scuba diving, nightly live music and entertainment is available. For early check-outs from Beachcomber Island, transfers will be available to Lautoka Wharf or Denarau Marina depending on weather conditions. Transport connects clients to and from Airport. Any transfer costs are payable to the resort directly. MP1108.

Island Resort style accommodation, set in a tropical garden.

All Bures are located in the tropical garden and offer a sun deck with private facilities (including hot showers), refrigerator, tea/coffee makers and ceiling fans. Great Budget style accommodation.

All of the delicious Fijian and International dishes are served buffet style. Restaurant and Bar area feature sand ground. Very casual atmosphere.

Small Reception area.

1 km to the nearest beach, 20 kms to the nearest airport (nadi), Centrally located.

Beachcomber Island Resort Amenities

• Shower
  • Live Music

Related Travel Blogs About Beachcomber Island Resort

Vanuatu - Efate ,Jun 2008
We Flew to Vanuatu on Jun 9th to get away from the cold temperatures of South Australia. It wasn't as hot as we thought it would be due to the early travel. Normaly we hit the Pacific in Oct. We did…Resort was great for tranquility and you can feed the turtles, and even sharks. Further around the Island is Beachcomber

Check Beachcomber Island Resort Rates and Deals