Beachclub Twins Scheveningen

Beachclub Twins Scheveningen - yummy

Beachclub Twins Scheveningen Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Club with a seaview May 09, 2016
Beachclub Twins is a beach restaurant known for its cozy, informal atmosphere. It is located at the Scheveningen beach, next to the promenade and it has a stunning view of the North Sea. It is fenced by glass screens, that protect from sea side wind but let to observe the majestic sea waves hitting the shore, at the same time.

It is a very nice place, with comfortable chairs with bonfire on tables. I went there in April, so the place was not very crowded and it was easy to find a free place to sit. I can imagine that in the summer it must be very popular place to eat and just be and relax. Everything here is made for guests feeling fine.

I had lunch here on a sunny spring day. I ordered shrimps as a starter because I wanted to try the North Sea prawns. The service was fast and the food excellent . Quite pricy as for amount of shrimps I got but well, Scheveningen is the main summer resort in Holland. I guess in Sopot shrimps would cost more or less the same. The main dish was delicious too.

The music was playing and gave the feel of summer. It wasn’t too loud and it was possibile to have a normal and not disturbed by loud beats conversation. The staff was friendly and didn’t come every five minutes to ask if we want to order something more.

The only minus is that I had to pay for the toilet even if I was a customer.

I can recommed this place, yes!
yummmy
yummy
feels like summer
feels like summer
jeminigirl says:
Ils - thanks for the tip =)
Emilia - all the time!!!
Posted on: May 10, 2016
EmyG says:
boys have easier :P
Posted on: May 10, 2016
Ils1976 says:
happens in Belgium as well ... so be warned when you happen to come to Belgium! :D
Posted on: May 09, 2016