Beachclub BAIT

06 28298291

Beachclub BAIT Wassenaar Reviews

Suusj Suusj
They call this a club? Jun 05, 2016
So after hanging around at the beach we decided to grab some lunch. Wassenaar does not have that many options. We went for beachclub BAIT. The terrace was full so we thought it would be a good idea.

It was not...

My husband had a toasted sandwich, our daughter choose the chicken nuggets and fries and I opted for the bread with hummus. My bread was nice. Though my husband toasted bread was very boring, the way it was presented was boring as can be. As for our daughter.... She never got her chicken nuggets instead she got fish fingers.... Though she was not gonna eat the nuggets we didn't say anything. My husband ate her fishfingers and we left... (of course we payed ;) ).

I would not recommend this place. The setting is great, near a playground, sea view and some great spots to relax. Though service was slow, not on point and it looked liked they just hired a bunch of students who were not in to it... Overall disappointing.
Chicken nuggets?
Hummus on bread
toasted bread
Ils1976 says:
I don't know if I ever make it there ... but thanks for the input! :D
Posted on: Jun 15, 2016
Suusj says:
Well that could be just it Brian. Thanks for the comments and smiles :).
Posted on: Jun 06, 2016
spocklogic says:
Maybe because not many options to eat near here the restaurant is lazy about its quality & service due to little competition.
Posted on: Jun 05, 2016