Beach Hotel

Bay Street, Byron Bay, Australia

Beach Hotel Byron Bay Reviews

DaniYasmin DaniYasm…
Best bar in Byron Bay! Dec 27, 2012
I stumbled across Beach Hotel and I am so glad I did! The people there were lovely, it had a great atmosphere and a live band which was fantastic. It has a lovely outside area with little fairy lights as well as a little outside bar. The only problem was that the outside bar accepted cash only. Wish I had known that before I arrived as I couldn't get cash out at the time. But it was a great experience and I would definitely go back there :) It's right on the beach too (as the name suggests!) so the location is perfect.
ebhn ebhn
Good entertainment, food and atmosphere Jan 28, 2010
Beach Hotel has good live music and offers great out door beer garden with a really good view of the beach and sea.

The food there are good with seafood the main thing on the menu. Very good food indeed but maybe a bit on the expensive side.

The place is quiet big so it never feels overcrowded. During the day they don't mind you walking straight up from the beach in your thongs and board shorts. After sunset they have a policy that you must have shoes and long pants on. Of course females don't have to wear long pants they can wear a skirt or dress. During the holiday season they will have some big names playing live. It then becomes a bit packed. Normally local bands are playing a wide range of music. I think it is the best place to go for a night out. I you are up for more wild backpacker style party those places are just 5min down the street.

Check Byron Bay Hotel Deals