Beach Club

09-414 5113

Beach Club Reviews

Shivi_Gupta Shivi_Gu…
Party place in KL, Malaysia Feb 05, 2009
My trip to Kuala Lampur, Malaysia was packed with multiple events, parties, get together, conference meetings and shopping. In the midst of the chaos (yes it does get chaotic when one sleeps a sum total of 6 hours in 3 days!), I wanted to go to a local pub in KL to check out the KL drinking culture. With a background of being part of OMAXI (which was a unit in my B school, composed of people who enjoy their drinks and who are known to hold their drinks too), this was a must-do in KL.

After spending some time roaming about mindlessly in the lovely town – asking random toms dicks and harrys for a good pub to go to, I was directed to this place called “Beach Café” or “Beach Club”. So some mates and I decided to step right in.

A cover charge (forgot how much, but not so much); a stamp on the hand to validate us; and we were inside the place. A little dark but the place is quite huge. The drinks are average in price and quantity. Not too much, not too less. The place was packed. More women then men – and the women seemed to be on a mission to get free drinks from the men. It was difficult trying to avoid these women and saving the moolah in my wallet but I managed it well 

The music was GREAT. I listen to a very wide range of music. As the music genre changed from hip hop to rock to house, and as more alcohol went into the system, my appreciation for the music increased 

Do drop in to this place whenever you go there. And beware of the wallet pickers and the money launderers!!! :D Cheers mate!
Orkide48 says:
You got the point:):)Looking forward to reading more from you:):)
Shivi_Gupta says:
Hahahahaha thats nice !! :) its a useful club then for sure, as long as you have cute people sending you free drinks !!
Anyway, yeah its a turn off. In-The-Face stuff is pretty sad; it lacks the interest, challenge and motivation.
Orkide48 says:
Nice writing Sivi:):)Really,I can't figure out these women on their mission for free drinks, which is totally a sign of lack of romance:):) I was out clubing with my niece a year ago, and she is a member of this club "free drink mission" as well. The result, don't laugh now, was that a cute guy at the bar, sent the waiter with a drink to ME:):):)
Beach Club Map