Beach Club Vietnam

Check Phu Quoc Hotel Deals

Beach Club Vietnam Phu Quoc Reviews

tinkitten tinkitten
Beautiful simplicity on the beach.. May 16, 2011
I spent 2 weeks at this slightly remote but beautiful place the winter of 2009-10. Mike with his family and staff were great. There's only 6 rooms and 4 bungalows on this tiny part of the beach that's kept up daily and every day backpackers dragging their heavy bags came by hoping for a piece of paradise without luck. If you ever decide to visit book in advance and say hi for me, Anna from Sweden:)
SLC_DAS SLC_DAS
Affordable luxury by the beach Mar 04, 2010
I had read a lot about this resort. It is simple and Wonderful. It is one of the last hotels down the road. This is a very simple Hotel (6 rooms and 4 Bungalows). They range from $15USD to $35USD depending on the type of accommodation and the time of year. I had a thatched roof Bungalow with a view of the Ocean during high season. They do a wonderful job taking care of there guests. One day I got up at 6 am to go Scuba Diving and they already had 6 girls cleaning the place and getting ready for Breakfast. There is nothing to sign and you do not have to say your room number. They all know who you are and on the last day I was presented a bill that was 100% accurate. this was very impressive. Why to 5 star hotels mess it up when you sign for everything and Beach Club manages to get it right. This was by far the best place on my trip and I would definitely stay here again.
Clean simple room with a fan and O…
View from Front Porch