Be My Guest Bed & Breakfast

Be My Guest Bed & Breakfast Rates and Deals

Be My Guest Bed & Breakfast Bangkok Reviews

konresa konresa
Real insider's tip! Great place far from Khao San Road Oct 19, 2010
We stayed at Be My Guest twice, at the beginning and the end of our Thailand trip. The room is immaculately clean, there's free WiFi and a TV with DVD player (and tons of DVDs to choose from!) and the host Charn is the most helpful person we met on our trip - he provides lots of useful information on where to go (and how).

We have absolutely nothing negative to say about this little gem - if you want to get away from touristy Khao San Road, this is the place to go.

Related Travel Blogs About Be My Guest Bed & Breakfast

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…breakfast, then round to TM Bros III for the bus to Phnom Penh . Onto the bus to the border where we have to change buses,   we had some food…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok . From there, I would head to Auckland in New Zealand for some extreme sports (extreme Ironing anyone?) flowed by the cook Islands and Fiji finally heading to Australia…

Check Be My Guest Bed & Breakfast Rates and Deals