Baywalk Residence Pattaya

Check Pattaya Hotel Deals

Baywalk Residence Pattaya Reviews

famoustim famoustim
Near perfection Mar 20, 2011
I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. I will return to Pattaya someday and I see no reason to even consider staying somewhere else. Everything was easy! Most people tell me that 50 USD is too much to pay per night for a hotel in Pattaya. I completely disagree. For the kind of service and the quality of the rooms, 50 dollars is a steal!

We arrived 2 hours early and were told we could not check in until 2pm. So, we decided to leave our luggage with the front desk and go pick up SIM cards and "refreshments". My friend wanted to grab something out of his suitcase, so we went back to the hotel. When we asked to get his suitcase, they offered early check-in for one of us since a room had been cleaned and was ready. My friend took the first room, and then maybe 20 minutes later, mine was ready too. After a long flight then the taxi ride from Bangkok, early check-in was great to have.

The location of this hotel is right on the money. A very short walk to Walking Street and close to everything you need. There is a shopping mall and many restaurants within a 5 minute walk. On the way to Walking Street, there is a restaurant called Baywatch Cafe that I highly recommend. I ate there almost every day and twice on certain days. I never had a bad meal.

The room was immaculate when I arrived. I consistently slept till noon and would go to the pool for about an hour upon waking. Housekeeping was always done in that hour and the room was left spotless! One day I arrived when the maid was finishing up and she gave me a very sincere thank you, because I left a 20 baht tip for housekeeping every day. Also, when I picked up my key from the front desk, I never had to tell them my room number; they always saw me coming and had my key ready. The attitude of the staff was stellar.

The pool was part of my daily routine. It took the edge off of any hangover I may have had ;). The pool is on one of the higher floors and it has a great view of the ocean. It was large and well kept. Very clean!!

The gym was less than stellar, but I really wasn't into working out anyway :)

Two very minor complaints:

1. Gym was not great

2. I used the hotel laundry service once and it was a bit more expensive than I expected. But, there are a few laundry places nearby that are much cheaper, so no big deal.

I can't imagine finding a better place to stay in Pattaya for the price. I will stay there again! This was my first trip to Thailand I could not have had a better time! If you have any questions about the hotel or Pattaya, feel free to send me a message!

Baywalk Residence Pattaya Overview

Enjoying an excellent location along Pattaya Beach, Baywalk Residence boasts sweeping sea views and a rooftop swimming pool. Baywalk Residence Pattaya is just 5 minutes’ walk from the shops of the Royal Garden Plaza. The Bali Hai Pier and Central Festival Pattaya Beach are within a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Situated 500 metres from Pattaya Walking Street, it features a terrace restaurant.

Featuring lots of natural light, rooms at Baywalk Residence Pattaya have wooden furniture and wall panels. Each room has a flat-screen TV and fridge with minibar. Some rooms come with a living area and private balcony.

Guests can swim in the pool or simply relax on the rooftop sun loungers. The hotel provides the convenience of a tour desk and a 24-hour reception. Luggage storage and laundry services are available.

Buffet breakfast is served daily. Offering outdoor seating with excellent views of the sea, the restaurant and bar serves meals, light snacks and cocktails.

Baywalk Residence Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Child Pool