Bayview Motor Inn

Bayview Motor Inn Rates and Deals

Bayview Motor Inn Halifax Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Budget Place to Stay in East Coast of Canada Jun 11, 2004
Stayed here in Halifax. As part of my East Coast of Canada Adventure in June 2004.

Was very hard to find affordable places to stay in Halifax. This is good place to stay if your looking for a good budget.

Location was ok, but you need a car to get to anything interesting. There is a store within walking distance.

The check in process was good and front desk staff were ok but complained about being in Nova Scotia. However they were quite efficent and ok customer service.

I had good parking at my room, I was able to park right in front and have my car just outside my door. Was a secure room and a good size bed. There was always hot water available here. There is a seafood restaurant on site, but food was questionable and breakfast I would avoid.

Overall a half decent place to stay. I recommend for anyone looking to stay on a budget.
Bayview Motor Inn
view from behind
front of hotel

Bayview Motor Inn Overview

A slow pace relaxed Home Away From Homefeelingsituated on a hilltop overlooking beautiful Bedford Basin Enjoy the quiet and quaint rooms and our dining room while watching the International Container Ships load and unload Our courteous staff await the arrival of clients seeking a casual atmosphere as you will not find suits and ties with us Come and unwind relax and enjoy your stay Complimentary Outdoor Parking Coffee and Tea Local Calls

Bayview Motor Inn Amenities