Bayview Inn

Check Crescent City Hotel Deals

Bayview Inn Crescent City Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Good Value Hotel Nov 30, 2014
It was another long day of driving so I wasn't looking for much. I just needed a place to take a shower and crash for the night. It was already dark out and I was tired. So, I decided to stop in the town I was at which happened to be Crescent City.

The hotel looked fairly decent from the outside. Seemed a little on the small side considering it was on the main road so I was just happy that they had vacancies. It seemed pretty clean in the reception area. They told me it would be $60.

For $60 my expectations were fairly low. As expected, the decor didn't look like it had been changed in an recent decade. But it was $60 so who cares?

I could fall asleep on the ground so even though the bed felt to be of the same comfort level, I didn't really mind.

The room was clean except for the spider hanging from the ceiling over by the front of the room. We had an agreement to leave each other alone. I am happy to report that we both kept to our promises.

The room came with a microwave and a mini fridge, as well as, free wifi and parking. Did I mention it was only $60. As an additional bonus I could hear sea lions growling from the harbor!

The hotel sits right next to a restaurant that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's a typical U.S. diner.

If you are looking for a four or five star hotel to stay at…this is not the one. I give it four stars because of the value.

Check Crescent City Hotel Deals