Baymont Seafood Restaurant, Nacogdoches, Texas

Baymont Seafood Restaurant, Nacogdoches, Texas - inside

Baymont Seafood Restaurant, Nacogdoches, Texas Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Baymont Seafood Restaurant, Nacogdoches, Texas USA Aug 23, 2017
I was ready for some good fried seafood and decided to give Baymont Seafood a try.

I sat down on a booth and was surprised as the #1 waitress came to take my order. She was my favorite waitress at the now defunked Nacogdoches Seafood. She recognized me and gave me a very nice welcome to Baymont Seafood. We chatted briefly about the old Nacogdoches Seafood and why it was forced out of business. When she told me that the cook from Nac Seafood came here with her, I knew that the food would be very good.

I like a restaurant where I do not have to wait long to eat; and shur nuff my salid arrived quickly for me to munch. After that my six piece jumbo shrimp and baked tater arrived. I had a very big tasty munch.

At the end we had a brief chat, and handed her a Lincoln ($5) tip.

Commentery: Nacogdoches Seafood had an unfortunate location on US hwy 59 (soon to be US Interstate 69 toll road) just South of Nac Loop 224, with very bad afternoon dinner time traffic making access to restaurant virtually impossible. These traffic jams are like what you would find in a city 10 to 40 times the size of Nacogdoches. The East Texas residents united against the new unwanted toll road, but that fell on the deaf ears of Rickie Perrie...who collected his bribes then moved on to bigger and better public service in Washington D.C. Good luck dealing with Perrie now.
Baymont Seafood
inside
inside
#1 waitress
williamsworld says:
Lol. How long have we said we are going to get together
Posted on: Sep 08, 2017
walterman9999 says:
Good idea Britt.
I know a good guide in Nac.
Posted on: Sep 07, 2017
williamsworld says:
I guess I will need to get down there and try this place out. Cheers
Posted on: Sep 07, 2017