Bayerischer Hof Hotel Ingolstadt

Bayerischer Hof Hotel Ingolstadt Rates and Deals

Bayerischer Hof Hotel Ingolstadt Reviews

Kathrin_E Kathrin_E
Convenient 3 star hotel in the old town Feb 09, 2017
Bayerischer Hof is a three star place with everything you'd expect from a 'middle class' hotel. The hotel is owned and run by a local family and service is friendly and helpful.

My room wasn't big but comfortable, the bed was fine. The desk deserves a honourable mentioning, along the whole side of the room under the window, it had a size that could really be used for work.

It was nice to have a larger than average bathroom with a real window.

Breakfast is served in the back room of the restaurant with a big buffet.

Cold drinks are available from a machine in the corridor 24/7 for acceptable prices (1.50 € for a beer if I remember correctly).

Big plus: the location, 3 minutes walk from Rathausplatz, in the heart of the town with everything in walking distance, but in a quiet side street.
My room with wombat and my usual m…
My bathroom
My beer

Bayerischer Hof Hotel Ingolstadt Overview

The Bayerischer Hof Hotel is located in Ingolstadt making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as mini bar, shower, non smoking rooms. Services and amenities available for guests at this Ingolstadt accommodation consist of pets allowed, shops, elevator. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including sauna. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. For your reservation at the Bayerischer Hof Hotel Ingolstadt, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Bayerischer Hof Hotel Amenities

• Sauna
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower