Bayberry Cliff Inn B&B

11561 Shore Road, Little Sands, Canada

Bayberry Cliff Inn B&B Little Sands Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
Bayberry Cliff Inn Bed & Breakfast Aug 12, 2008
Well the place was is a location that I could never want to change ... I certainly didn't like having to use their TV in the main livingroom ... the owner had to wait till I finished watching CSI, it was our 10th Anniversary, and at times for me to fall asleep I need to put the 'boob tube' on.

Try watching any show while being watched and asked 'when are you going to bed" ... I like to have the freedom in hotels, motels, and bed and breakfasts to watch TV, go on-line, etc. when I want ... again a lovely location and this experience was 5 yrs ago ... so perhaps they have TV installed in the rooms now ... that's the least I'd hope for!

The breakfast they made was delicious ... for the amount of money we paid we'd have to think about returning ... but again, I'm/we're only one voice ... do call them and see for yourself if things have changed because the view you'll see sitting on your porch there is gorgeous ... so way the pros and cons ... at least I did go!!!
row-zzzzz says:
Thanks Kora ... you are looking all over Canada, I see, through my blogs ... your so sweet!
Posted on: Apr 14, 2009