Bay Willows Inn

Bay Willows Inn Rates and Deals

Bay Willows Inn Middletown Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Bay Willows Inn Jul 24, 2016
Bay Willows Inn is run by a cool Brazilian girl and they are located in Middletown, place right above Newport. I was arriving there in the middle of the night and I really had hard time finding it. Somehow streets did not make sense to me, and all east, west and north streets were just going the wrong way…

Finally I made it there just around the midnight and found my key and nice note on the reception door. Inside the room they also left me nice package full of goodies and note that they are sorry that there is no breakfast. I care less about continental breakfast therefore they were forgiven in the second… In the morning I locked myself outside :) and looked for the coffee, but they do not have coffee in the morning. Lady went somewhere and got some coffee for me... thats how good it is!

This hotel is on the intersections of two larger streets but you wont hear much of transit. It is one floor “strip hotel” that is nothing nice on outside. Just lots of doors and parking spots in the front of them.

Room is pretty nice, two beds in great shape and TV in the front. Beds were very comfortable and with good covers. TV had bunch of programs and WiFi is strong. Bathroom is excellent, a bit nicer than anything else. Towels super soft and there was plenty of them. I had awesome sleep and if I did not set my phone to ring, I would be still sleeping... They have this heavy curtains that are serious in blocking any chance of sun coming in.

Newport is very close to this place and if you turn left from the hotel you are on the way to some of the most beautiful streets in Newport. You should definitely check one of their beaches and hang around on that sand. I was not into jumping in the water, because that thing is so cold that I would probably freeze to death, or maybe I am just used to Caribbean.

Only thing about US hotels of this type is that they are way to expensive for the solo traveler. No matter what, you are getting room that fits four people and paying for all of them.

Bay Willows Inn Overview

Numerous famous attractions are located close to the Bay Willows Inn. Among these are the Easton Beach, Naval War College Museum, Touro Synagogue, Whitehall Museum House and the International Tennis Hall of Fame Museum. Downtown Newport is within 10 minutes away from the property.

The Bay Willows Inn offers 21 guest rooms and suites. These units are equipped with cable televisions, free wireless Internet connections, clock radios, desks and direct-dial phones. Private bathrooms come with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Microwave ovens and refrigerators are available in suites.

The Bay Willows Inn provides guests with a variety of facilities and services. These include a picnic area, a 24-hour front desk, tour assistance and express check-in and check-out services. Free high-speed wireless Internet access is also available on site.

Bay Willows Inn Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite