Bay View Resort

69/1 Moo 7 - Laem Hin Beach - Phi Phi Island, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
www.phiphibayview.com - +66(0)75601127

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Bay View Resort Koh Phi Phi Reviews

Biedjee Biedjee
Mandatory paradise escape Nov 29, 2010
I stayed here as part of an overnight diving trip. This is not really the kind of accommodation I would ever book myself, as I’m not all that into these kind of ‘paradise escape' type of places. Especially not at Koh Phi Phi which is anything but a paradise in my opinion.

Not to mention the price, which was well above my usual budget.

That said, if you are on an overnight diving trip, there are worse places to stay, I guess.

The resort is located at the end of the bay, on a quiet stretch of beach. Accommodation is in small bungalows, which are strewn along a rocky outcrop at the end of the beach. The steep incline means that all bungalows have a clear view of the bay.

The rooms thenselves are somewhat worn, but very comfortable and complete nonetheless.

I didn't have dinner here, so I can't comment on the food. However, the the breakfast buffet was absolutely outstanding.
The view from my balcony
Reception area
The view from the beach
The view from the beach

Related Travel Blogs About Bay View Resort

Koh Phi Phi - Day one
So I almost missed the early morning pickup to the dock for the ferry.  I got woken up about 3 minutes before being left...good thing my friends called me.  After sleeping the entire 2 hour…Koh Phi Phi, we took a long tail boat to Bay View Resort.  When we were done…

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Koh Phi Phi Map