Bay Beach Amusement Park

Bay Beach Road, Green Bay, WI, USA

Bay Beach Amusement Park Green Bay Reviews

skimonty83 skimonty…
Affordable family fun Jun 28, 2013
Bay Beach Amusement Park is excellent if visiting Green Bay with a family. It can accommodate kids from the age of 2-middle school. Historically it was owned by a family but sold to the city of Green Bay with the agreement that it would stay affordable. There is no cost to enter the park and if you want to go on a ride you have to by tickets much like at a county fair. However the cost of these tickets is 25 cents each. My Dad was with us and bought $20 worth of tickets and that was able to keep my family busy (1.5 yr old daughter, and cousins age 2, 3 and 4) for 3 hours. Most rides are one ticket (25 cents) but others, like the ferris wheel are 2 tickets (50 cents). This was the first time taking my daughter to an amusement park and she loved it. They had little car and little boat rides, tilt a world, train ride, zippin pippin roller coaster (Elvis Presley's favorite) swings, horse rides, giant slide, picnic areas, and more. It is a great place to introduce young kids to amusement park rides.
Little kid rides at Bay Beach
Little kid rides at Bay Beach
First Ferris Wheel with daughter a…
sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
100 Year Old Amusement Park with Elvis' Favorite Rollercoaster May 11, 2012
This park has been around for more than 100 years. In recent years it has been more known as a kiddie park, however, last year the Zippin Pippin wooden rollercoaster was built. Rides are a mere $1.00 and it's a FUN coaster!

The park also offers other rides suitable for adults such as the ferris wheel, giant slide, mini-train, scrambler, bumper cars, and tilt-a-whirl. Those rides range from $.25 to $.75 each.

The park is set on nicely manicured grounds with loads of space to picnic. Baseball diamonds, pavilions, and permanent grills are all free of charge for use by the public.

Concessions are also sold onsite.

This sprawling park sits on the edge of Green Bay and has nice views of the peninsula coastline.

It's a great place to hang out with the family.
sweetsummerdaiz says:
The Zippin Pippin wooden rollercoaster was Elvis' favorite ride.
Posted on: Jun 09, 2012
alyssa_ob says:
We had our family reunion here last year and ended the day riding rides. It was a blast!
Posted on: Jun 08, 2012
austin37335 says:
Sooooo, which one was Elvis' favourite? :D
Posted on: May 13, 2012
alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Fun family park with cheap rides! Aug 13, 2011
Our family held our family reunion here one year. We reserved a large picnic shelter that was near the amusement park and playground. It was a perfect set up, as we could come and go as we pleased. There was a lot of parking, but the lot was still quite full. Lots of families were out enjoying the park.

After our reunion, we went on some of the rides. The white, wooden roller coaster, The Zippin Pippin, was a blast! It was $1/ride, but fun! Sometimes I think wooden roller coasters are scarier because they feel like they might fall apart! I went on this one several times with my relatives. We also went on the scrambler, swings, tilt-a-whirl and little train ride. All other rides were less than $1. And all were fun, expect I thought the train ride was a little lame. Okay, maybe it was supposed to be for younger kids. Anyway, we had fun and I wished I had more time to play on the rides. Maybe I'll have to make a trip back just for this little amusement park!
Zippin Pippin!
Playground and picnic area
Scrambler
Ferris wheel and swings
sarahsan says:
Sounds like you had a fun time. I love roller coasters. A bit scary with the squeaky wooden once, but fun nevertheless.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2012
spocklogic says:
I would take the train, my speed these days. Those 'make me sick & scared' rides are behind me now. Fun place.
Posted on: Jun 27, 2012