Bavarian Beerhouse, Tower Hill

9 Crutched Friars, London, United Kingdom

Bavarian Beerhouse, Tower Hill London Reviews

DAO DAO
Bavarian Brilliance Feb 14, 2017
I have to admit, that as much as I love this place, I have never eaten here. I have had many a nice Erdinger Weissbier here. The first time I walked in, I just fell in love with this little bit of Germany hiding under a railway arch. One of the first things I noticed was some of the nice and interesting photos of attractive women in Bavarian dress serving customers. Then I realised the posters are actually photos of the waitresses that work here! Cool.

During my first visit I watched one of the waitresses serving loads of drinks, complete with fireworks, to a table full of guys having a great time. She made sure they were happy and then served me with a smile and great service. I have seen the food here and it does look nice. After introducing Travbuddy member Toonsarah to this great little place, she did eat here and she has verified that the food tastes as good as it looks.

They offer special food deals and events every day of the week:

Monday “Schnitzel Madness” Yummy pork escalope + a pint of German beer

Tuesday “Meat Feast” Massive pork shank + a Stein of German beer (please pre-book)

Wednesday “Wurst Wednesday” Tasty sausage platter + a pint of German beer

Thursday “After Work” Party with DJ entertainment starts 7pm

Friday “Oktoberfest Party” with DJ entertainment starts 8pm

Saturday “Bundesliga” German Premier League 2.30pm-7.30pm

Saturday “Oktoberfest” Party with DJ entertainment starts 8pm

Sunday Roast and Fussball Bundesliga

Their food menu is so massive that their categories are: Starters, Snacks, Main Meals, Buffets, Platters, Specials, and Finger Foods. You will not go hungry or thirsty here!

Check London Hotel Deals