Bavaria B&B

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Bavaria B&B Rome Reviews

AggieRockStar AggieRoc…
Don't do it!!! Apr 03, 2011
Be very, very careful. You might have a wonderful time, I almost did. But the woman who manages the place majorly cheated several people out of what they paid for.

The Good: The beds were typical, an accordian player at the restaurant below provides free music, the breakfast was better than average and the facilities were average.

The Bad: Although the place advertised as non-smoking, the manager and her worker are chain smokers who make the place stink to high heaven. If you confront her she will A) deny that she was smoking B) deny that she speaks English and C)take up her smoking again in the stairwell with the door to the hostel open.

The Ugly: I witnessed 3 girls who had reservations, show up and no rooms were available. I paid extra for an all girls dormitory, and came back on the second day to find my room crammed with 3 boys and myself.

The good part, you don't pay her until the day you check out. I told her I would only pay half price for the night the boys were there and after a bit of arguing she accepted.

In summation, there are better places to stay. If you choose to stay here, be careful.

Check Rome Hotel Deals