Batu Ferringhi Hotels

Browse 17 Batu Ferringhi, Malaysia hotel reviews for 36 Batu Ferringhi hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Tanjung Bungah Hotels5.8 km
Tanjung Tokong Hotels6.6 km
Penang Hotels7.4 km
Georgetown Hotels13.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Batu Ferringhi Hotels and Deals

#1 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
FoxyFauz says: "Well what can I say? Its Hard Rock Hotel, even prior to booking I think one can ..."
$76
#2 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
Sweetvivvie says: "Stayed here 4 nights in June in a twin room. Not far from the beach 5-10 minut..."
$19
#3 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
gemini205 says: "I was there , it is beautiful hotel and location is very good, if you wanna to e..."
#4 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
amazed says: "I considered myself lucky for finding this deal on booking.com One of the very ..."
#5 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
Tom88 says: "Never thought that we manage to find a gem of a hotel in Penang, Malaysia. The e..."
$113
#6 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
TheJohnsons says: "- Location at the crown of a small hill straight up the road from the main trunk..."
#7 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
mychng says: "Although my stay was just for 1 night, I really had a nice stay. The staff is ve..."
$73
#8 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
vontravel says: "I stay in this hotel 6 days in November 2010 the location is very good , exc..."
$77
#9 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
TheJohnsons says: "stayed one night whilst waiting for Annies Homestay to be available! We paid 90R..."
#10 of 36 hotels in Batu Ferringhi
Annie's Homestay is right in the heart of Batu Ferringhi and is within walking distance to bus terminal, banks, post office, mon...
Batu Ferringhi