Batorama

1 rue de Rohan 67000 , Strasbourg, France
Batorama - Architecture Grande Île
Batorama - European Court of Human Rights
Batorama - arte is a public Franco-German TV station, which focuses on culture and arts programming
Batorama - Ponts Couverts

Batorama Strasbourg Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Informative boat trip around Strasbourg Apr 10, 2017
I went to Strasbourg in September of 2016 and the weather was still rather hot at that point. The lady at the ticket office, who spoke English and French, explained I could either buy a ticket for the next tour on a boat with a roof and AC or a ticket for a later tour with a boat with no roof and no AC. I chose the earlier boat and was fine. I just put on my jacket at one point because I was getting a little chilly from the cold air. You might also want to keep in mind that your photos might not look as good if you are taking them through a glass roof. But then again, canal boats might not give you the best vantage point to take great pictures of a city but that might just be my opinion. ;)

The ticket line also moved rather quickly but I think you can also buy tickets online. When I was there they offered two tours: a shorter one just around the Grande Île (the Big Island) or a longer one that included the Neustadt (New Town) and the European Quarter. I chose the longer tour because I wanted to get a better idea of the city and I had planned on exploring the other neighbourhoods later on in the day.

On the boat there were a boatload (see what I did there?) of languages to choose from and kid versions in different languages as well. The commentary was quite informative and there was never a question about what sight I was supposed to look at.

So, I definitely enjoyed the tour and I can only recommend Batorama.
Ponts Couverts
Architecture Grande Île
European Court of Human Rights
arte is a public Franco-German TV …

Check Strasbourg Hotel Deals