Baton Rouge

Ottawa, Canada

Baton Rouge Ottawa Reviews

peppertm peppertm
Best ribs ever! Aug 07, 2010
We had to make a reservation to ensure we got a table. Originally we wanted to eat at 7:00. However, we ended up finishing at the Museum of Civilization early, so got to the restaurant early. When we asked if we could eat earlier than our reservation, the had no problem seating us right away, which surprised me because the restaurant was absolutely packed! I would have waited no problem, though, because the aroma in the place was incredible. It turns out the food was, too, as I had the best ribs of my life! I had the BBQ Pork Back Ribs, and I would recommend that anyone order them. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water. Our waiter was fantastic. He was so quick and efficient, even though he had quite a few tables that he was serving. I loved this restaurant!
X_Drive says:
Great to find a place you love! :)
Posted on: Oct 01, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Baton Rouge

We got to sleep in again today. When we got mobile, we caught the bus downtown, walked to the Market and got Beaver Tails. Breakfast of champions! Then we walked around with our treats, stopping to w…Ottawa and ate dinner at a restaurant called Baton Rouge. From there, we walked to Parliament Hill and got a seat…

Check Ottawa Hotel Deals