Baton Rouge Hotels

Browse 6 Baton Rouge, Louisiana hotel reviews for 62 Baton Rouge hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Baton Rouge

Port Allen Hotels5.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Baton Rouge Hotels and Deals

#1 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
montecarlostar says: "As you probably read my last review about the other Days Inn hotel in Baton Roug..."
$61
#2 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
FrankMcD says: "I have never stayed at a Hotel indigo, so had no idea hat to expect. I was impre..."
$147
#3 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
montecarlostar says: "We were sent on a small job to Baton Rouge, so they tried to find a hotel that w..."
#4 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
mwtlgray says: "Hotel was clean and located in a good neighborhood. They were doing remodeling o..."
$113
#5 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
tejah1 says: "checked in today on our road trip from Houston towards New Orleans. This is a ve..."
#6 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
montecarlostar says: "This hotel is a disgrace for the Days Inn name. Days Inn is my favorite hotel be..."
$54
#7 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
The Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Baton Rouge off I-12 at Exit 2B. Truck and Bus Parking Celebration Station wit...
1.5
#8 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
At Motel 6 we welcome our guests 24 hours a day with a comfortable, pet friendly environment at the lowest rates of any national...
#9 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
Conveniently located, the Super 8 Motel Baton Rouge offers guests easy access to many of Baton Rouges fines attractions and s...
$47
#10 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
Conveniently located near hospitals, major shopping malls, and a wide selection of restaurants, the Baton Rouge Red Roof Inn is ...
$54