Batin Travel Blog

Batin Travel Blog Reviews

sylviandavid sylviand…
Batin Travel blog: Copying my blogs and Review without my permission is RUDE and ILLEGAL Jun 21, 2009
Recently it was discovered that the TravBuddy blogs and reviews were being illegally copied at a site named Batin Travel Blog. This is wrong. If they want the status and participation of their members they need to develop and work on their site LEGALLY as Eric and David have. All of my reviews and blogs are my personal views and writings...I do not give permission for anyone to copy or use my postings.

I first became aware of it by a letter from Nanie05 who informed me that my reviews were being pirated to the Butin travel blog site. Very observant of her. I am trying to do my part in notifying people to write to google and request they shut down this shameful Butin site.

If you are reading this on any site other than TravBuddy it is being reprinted / copied without my permission. My blogs/reviews and hundreds of others from Travbuddy have been plagiarized by a Vietnamese site called Batin Travel Blog. They do not have permission: NO site other than should be carrying my blogs or reviews. They do not have my permission: Please report it to:

NEW UPDATE SUNDAY JUNE 21, 2009: The following letter was posted on the forum :

My name is Jack, i am on behalf of all staffs at Batin blog apologize you for all the content infringement made. We are here to take the blame and for whatever reasons we may ever tell you, we are wrong and we ask for your apologies on this.

We have taken actions immediately; we removed content on both our website and Google index.

We were at fault and promise not to do it again.

Thank you for your understanding, apologies and sympathy.

Travel Forums
Paris Rene' ... one of our best fr…
Greg and Kelley's wedding
jendara says:
Thanks for the alert!!!
Posted on: Jun 28, 2009
alyssa_ob says:
thanks for alerting us to this problem. I had no idea.
Posted on: Jun 23, 2009
nanie05 says:
I hope they can change it somehow...can Eric help?
Did you try to look up Batin today since the 'apology' from 'Jack'? I'm going to try after this..:)
Posted on: Jun 21, 2009