Bath Hotels

Browse 13 Bath, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 124 Bath hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bath

Bristol Hotels17 km
Warminster Hotels23.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bath Hotels and Deals

#1 of 124 hotels in Bath
fawkes66 says: "Oh my.. We arrived in Bath totally exhausted and we were fed up with driving aro..."
$194
#2 of 124 hotels in Bath
Hopalong says: "A friendly member of the staff noticed us reading the signs outside the house an..."
#3 of 124 hotels in Bath
GarrulousGunther says: "to start off our min-tour around Somerset, we stayed at the Milton for 3 nights ..."
#4 of 124 hotels in Bath
IldikoTF says: "We spent 2 nights in September at the Parade Park. This was our first time in Ba..."
#5 of 124 hotels in Bath
summerrocks says: "I hunted high and low for a nice place to stay at short notice in Bath. I looked..."
#6 of 124 hotels in Bath
te-quiero says: "The swank little BB I found after a lot of places in Bath were booked up turned..."
#7 of 124 hotels in Bath
IldikoTF says: "Although we did not stay at the Best Western Hotel but my hubby had been cravin..."
$78
#8 of 124 hotels in Bath
Vikram says: "I stayed with my parents in this BB for 3 nights. It's owned by an Italian coup..."
#9 of 124 hotels in Bath
bashmentbabe says: "The Hilton Bath City had the perfect location as it was close enough to town tha..."
$82
#10 of 124 hotels in Bath
joseph98 says: "Located slap bang in the middle of the trendy splendour of Henrietta Street, thi..."
$52
#11 of 124 hotels in Bath
fawkes66 says: "This hotel is perfectly situated if you arrive by train: right across the train ..."
$90
#12 of 124 hotels in Bath
FlyDolphin says: "Positive bits - It did have a fantastic location at the river and only a short b..."
Bath