Bath Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Bath, England

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Bath, England airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Bath photo

Bristol International Airport (BRS)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Bath

May 26, 2018
to June 1, 2018
Brian is traveling to Bath, England
13 vouches 11 awards
UK North Somerset #Exchange 6D
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with
dream destination
Ewa wants to travel to Bath, England
Interests: linguistics, reading, hiking, music

Bath Flight Tips and Information

Arrival
I flew Air India from Chicago to London, because it was a great price.  It was an interesting flight.  It was an overnight trip, and the difference between the western and eastern cultures was very clear.  The flight was only about ha…flight.  It was an overnight trip, and the difference between the western and eastern cultures was very clear.  The flight
Stonehenge!
We didn't do much this day except for go to the stonehenge and then drink more haha. When we got up we went over to the grocery store across from our hostel called Waitrose which was an awesome store with milk for only 30 pence which made me really …flights from Edinburgh to Dublin which would have cost us 100 something pounds. We were pretty tired from being up late…
Day 3- Sticks and Stones
After a restless nights sleep my phone rang at 6:59 for my wake up call.  I've adjusted quite well to the new time zone.  So far it hasn't affected me and I have had 0 jet lag.  Last time  I flew to Europe I had terrible jet lag.…flight.  Looking at me you could never tell I didn't have any luggage.  When Elle found out she was amazed…

Other Airports Near Bath

Cardiff Flights - Cardiff International Airport
Bournemouth Flights - Bournemouth Airport (formerly Hurn Airport)
Southampton Flights - Southampton International Airport