Batam Hotels

Browse 14 Batam, Indonesia hotel reviews for 54 Batam hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Bintan Hotels37.6 km
Singapore Hotels38.5 km
Lavender Hotels39.2 km
Little India Hotels40.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Batam Hotels and Deals

#1 of 54 hotels in Batam
Mnawin says: "We booked thru travel agent and stayed for 3D2N at the resort. Although we booke..."
#2 of 54 hotels in Batam
smurfzzz says: "It was a 4 hotel, however do not expect too much as it is 4 in Batam standard,..."
#3 of 54 hotels in Batam
Ratna says: "Just went here last weekend for 2 days 1 night. Batam is an island about 45-50mi..."
$35
#4 of 54 hotels in Batam
shasya says: "I usually plan my bi-monthly weekend getaways to neighbouring countries. Prior ..."
$42
#5 of 54 hotels in Batam
diane1964 says: "we were planning to stay at friend's brother's house, but ending up for whatever..."
$41
#6 of 54 hotels in Batam
pathosfenix says: "After working a little too much, I went with two of my friends for a Rest and Re..."
$41
#7 of 54 hotels in Batam
wendypunk says: "A night for two as part of a deal package. Decided to give this new hotel a try...."
#8 of 54 hotels in Batam
The Hotel Makmur Raya is located in Batam's Sekupang, a short stroll to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall.
#9 of 54 hotels in Batam
Discover all that Batam Island Indonesia has to offer with The Music Hotel as a base. All 82 at this 1-star property offers we...
$10
#10 of 54 hotels in Batam
In Batams Sekupang, the Rama Hotel Batam offers good value accommodation.
Batam