Basque

323-464-1654

Basque Hollywood Reviews

CrazyLisa CrazyLisa
Jun 18, 2007
I flip flopped between average and expensive for the cost. This is a club out in LA so the prices are high.. but its average for LA so I decided to go average.

I went to basque for a friends birthday. Because of this I was on the VIP guestlist. I got in for free and the guy got in for $10.00. I believe those are the prices regularly before 10:30. After that everyone is $20.00 to get in.

Basque is two room. The first that you enter through is your smoking area. It has a bar in the corner and chairs to chill at. Theres a DJ in this room. You walk through the doors to the main room which is separated into two parts. One part is bar and the other is dance floor. Theres a separate DJ in this room as well.

Drinks are the $10.50 that you know and love in clubs in LA. But if you become friends with the bartenders and give good tips you might receive free drinks and/or shots. (My group got 6 total free drinks and 3 free shots) And these aren't watered down drinks either. This stuff will get you bent!

The staff takes themselves too seriously and you can get in trouble there (I was almost kicked out) but it can be a really fun place to go drinking at if it you want the atmosphere of an LA club.

Its at the Corner of Hollywood and Wine and there are several other lounges and clubs/bars around if you decide to try something else.

Parking is a joke. To park your own car in a lot be willing to fork out $25.00. The biggest joke of the night.

All in all, I would recommend it.
Some of us girl getting our dance …

Check Hollywood Hotel Deals