Bars bars bars

Brisbane, Australia

Bars bars bars Brisbane Reviews

Deats Deats
Aug 19, 2006
Brisbane is nice to walk around and just soak up the atmosphere of the city. Theres no great tourist attractions but i stayed a month and just loved the laid back lifestyle and people. On a night is when it happens! Check out bars such as Regatta (taxi ride from centre), which is extremely good on sundays. Also there is the Victory Pub, on Edward Street and a pub right over the road i forget the name of. Esentially you will meet a much more local crowd. If its the weekend, it would probably be better to head into fortitude valley for an array of bars and clubs
Deats says:
I dont think i caught that. Brisbane is quality though.
Posted on: Jun 12, 2007
dalywaters says:
Normanby sunday session in Brisbane is ace! Did ya get a chance to go there too? I spent a couple of months in Bris....loved southbank and all the stuff within a stones throw of Brisbane!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Bars bars bars

Here's the city I now call home
I arrived in Perth at the end of October 2008. As I have now lived in this city for almost a month and a half, I thought I'd list my favourite experiences to date (in no particular order): 1. Going …Bars investigated to date: - CBD  - Belgium Beer Cafe - Elephant and Wheelbarrow - The George - Carnegies - The library - Mint - The Brisbane
Swedish Weekend
In sydney i lived with 5 rreally cool swedish guys in our hostel. Become really good mates with thses guys and after they left sydney, i meet up with them in Brisbane. First was the Down under bar. …Brisbane. First was the Down under bar. had a great night from what i remember. Booked the boys…
We left Jordan and caught a short flight to Beirut in Lebanon. We were picked up by the driver we had organized and taken to our hotel. We were staying in the Hamra area which is full of bars and res…Brisbane would probably never, ever have), and hip bars and restaurants, not that we could really sample them…

Check Brisbane Hotel Deals