Barrio Grill

135 South 6th Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA

Barrio Grill Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Outstanding Ambiance and wonderful service Sep 11, 2010
Tucson has so many restaurants, cafes, eateries and bakeries to choose from. Sometimes it is quite simply impossible to decide which one one likes best because when you think you have found an excellent one, another opens up that makes you rethink your position.

My girlfriend and I had a girls evening out and decided to go to Barrio Grill. It had long been recommended to me by three friends on three seperate occassions. Since I was downtown, I decided this would be the place to go. Jennifer and I have been friends on a more professional ratherthan social level. But on occassion we have shared personal experiences.

This seemed like a casual yet ambient place to stop. I was surprisingly pleased with the service and interior of the Grill. The only thing I thought was a little off was the price.

Cuisine: American

Menu: Small/ European portions

Dresss/ style: Casual dinning

It seemed to me that the restaurant used to be extremely pleasant at it's openning but is slowly going down. Nothing major, but I should like to go back sometime and see how they are holding up. Nonetheless we had a great time. For being in Tucson, I thought it was great.
Glynnes says:
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Sep 15, 2010