Barley Brothers Brewery and Grill

1425 McCulloch Blvd. North, Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA

Barley Brothers Brewery and Grill Lake Havasu City Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
A Brewery with a View Jun 12, 2010
Barley Brothers Brewery and Grill is a full service restaurant and bar located right off London Bridge in Lake Havasu City. On a recent weekend trip to tour London Bride, Mark (Amaretto), Desire and I, stopped in for a refreshing drink. Initially I was concerned about taking Desire into a bar, but it turned out they have two seating areas: the bar and restaurant. The brewery/ restaurant overlooks the lake offering a great view of the bridge through it's large glass walls.

We were mainly thirsty, so we naturally ordered their brew. Desire had a Shirley Temple. They had a beer sample with 6 different brews, great selection of stouts and ales. Mark decided we should sample first before deciding on what to drink. Seeing as I'm not a beer drinker, I was happy to sample rather than order a full drink. I thought of Christian (Chokk), who loves beer: he would enjoy a stop at this brewery.

I recommend you stop by for either drinks or a meal. We did not eat so I have no say on what the food is like. It was busy so I assume the food was good.

Our attendant was quite pleasant.
The 6 brew taster
A view from the brewery glass walls
row-zzzzz says:
Nice review!
Posted on: Aug 19, 2010
Africancrab says:
Cool:)
Posted on: Jun 23, 2010
Chokk says:
I know you have told me; I will be there some day and will look forward to the company:)
Posted on: Jun 22, 2010
freespirit3 freespir…
Barley Brothers Brewery Jul 02, 2009
A great upscale yet casual place serving choices for kids and adults alike.

Great selection of brews (Lagers, Ales, & Stouts), good fish selections, as well as burgers and wood fired pizzas.

This restaurant is situated next to the Famed London Bridge and overlooks Lake Havasu. Great place to relax and enjoy watching the in-house sports games on all the boats on the lake as they go under the bridge.
Barley Brothers Brewery and Grill
Entrance to Brewery
Mike at Barley Brothers
Chicken Ceasar Salad
fudNserviscritik says:
i had a very bad experience but you're right-location is tops!
Posted on: Dec 11, 2009
freespirit3 says:
It really was. Everyone there really enjoyed their meals- even the kids.
Posted on: Sep 04, 2009