Bariloche Hostel

Bariloche Hostel Rates and Deals

Bariloche Hostel Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
There is no better in Bariloche! Jul 22, 2012
Stayed here in Apr 2010. Agreed everything the previous reviewer Siri mentioned about the hostal in 2007.

A bit more to add as the title goes, I don't think I can get better hostel than this hostel in Bariloche.

The kitchen - if you want to cook for yourself in your South America trip, this is the right place (we cooked a lot during the trip because foods were expensive in the restaurant). This hostel kitchen is better than home - clean and organized.

The living area - has one the nicest view to the lake. Comfy, with good music, making it real easy stay.

Room is average, but everything is so cleaned that it is a good place to stay. The price is very reasonable.

I have to give some credit to the staff, very hard working and well informed staff, very good security, feel very safe even a female travelled solo.
siri siri
Jul 31, 2007
Hostel 41 Below is, without doubt, the finest sleepery in the Americas.

It made the new edition of Lonely Planet Shoestring South America. If you're using the old one, check out the reviews in the Patagonian Times...the free travellers paper released at random times and to found all over beautiful Patagonia...but I digress....!!!!!!!!

The owner, a Kiwi traveller named Paul, has done it - he has created the perfect place.

The hostel is on a quiet back street, but is central, so its really close to everything you wanna see in Bariloche town. It has a really calm atmosphere in the communal area - simple colours, sripped wood table and benches and sofas surrounding the TV, with a sound system of your dreams linked to seemingly infinite music supplies!

The communal kitchen is well stocked too, but come on people, clean up after yourselves!!

Upstairs are the 4-bed dorms, 6-bed dorms and a couple of doubles. The beds are sooooo comfy! The shared bathrooms have steaming showers (with towel hooks and clothes rails which aren't under the shower - a hard thing to find in these parts!!!)

The hallways are dotted with photos from Pauls various travels...we hear he's on a 2 year travelling jaunt from Mexico down to Bariloche - if you find him, tell him hi from us and pass on our travbuddy address for us will you?!?!

Also you MUST book in advance - its awesome, so its extremely popular!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Bariloche Hostel

Patagonia 2007 in a Chevrolet Corsa (tip: read this as a good medicine if you cannot sleep :-)
**Trip to the north of the south of South America**Everything in life has a beginning and a finish, like this story I'm gonna tell you. Some years ago, at least 4, during a chatting with a friend the…hostel, we leaned to repeat it at Bariloche, but we got in a hostel not associated to Hostelling International…
Too Much Bus
After 30 hours of travelling, we finally got out of El Ghostvillage. I say that as if I didnĀ“t like it, I did, it was just good to get away from the climbing community and the cold and wind. Ou…hostel in Bariloche, it seemed worth the wait. The hostel's spot on and the area we're in is just…
Ski capital of Argentina...without snow!
San Carlos de Bariloche is well known as one of the top ski resorts in Argentina. Unfortunitely when we got there the snow hadnt arrived yet! However even without the snow it is still a really beauti…hostel Pudu while in Bariloche. They had a fantastic deal on while I was there offering dorm rooms out at $25 AR a night…

Check Bariloche Hostel Rates and Deals