Barcode

Kuta, Indonesia

Barcode Kuta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
barcode...mediterranean restaurant and lounge Aug 22, 2010
The barcode restaurant was about a block away from our hotel in Seminyak, and as it were, we passed by it at least once a day. It looked nice enough and so we finally made a stop inside for lunch.

This turned out to be one of the better restaurants we ate at, at least for lunch. The barcode is better known for its nightlife scene, but we didn't come for anything other than lunch. There are two floors of seating inside, but the seating upstairs is just around the parimeter. The ceilings are high in the center with stylish ceiling fans hanging down. I believe there is a dance floor in one area of the ground floor, and there are also some pool tables. The decor is tastefully done in all green and black. It has a very contemporary look and feel to it.

The staff was attentative and friendly. However, the crowd was quite sparse so I'm not sure how service would be if things were busier. I ordered a Philly cheesesteak sandwhich and I had no complaints....it was delicious. Asri had an Indonesian dish. The prices were very reasonable. I give two thumbs up for the establishment if you are in the Seminyak area. Ask for one of the coasters if you like collecting stuff like that. These are not just regular coasters but made with rubber foam, fabric, with stitching around the edges.
The coaster