Barcelona Sound Hostel - Be Hostels

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals

Barcelona Sound Hostel - Be Hostels Reviews

wiola wiola
Great Hostel! Mar 28, 2011
Great Hostel, cheap and clean. Very close to Las Ramblas, to the sea and to the metro. Great service, very good breakfast and is also a balcony on the roof! :) I recommend!
Devika1985 Devika19…
Dec 07, 2007
Very cheap youthhostel wich is located very close to the citycentre in a sidestreet of La Rambla. This hostel is part of the chain of Be hostels. I think they have 4 hostels in Barcelona. The facilities are basic but it's everything u need so thats perfect! Breakfast is included and there are computers in the basement where u can use the internet for free. The staff is very friendly and the location is just perfect. It's really close to everything :) I had a great time there!
Barcelona Sound Hostel
darkangel81289 says:
i think this is the one im gonna be going to! :) hopefully its good like you said!
Posted on: Jun 18, 2008
tvillingmarit says:
Thanks for the tips, planning to visit Barcelona this spring
Posted on: Dec 07, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Barcelona Sound Hostel - Be Hostels

Barcelona, Spain, December 2007, Day 1
As u all know I was going to stay with Oscar (OscarBCN, dont bother looking for his profile I cancelled it! NOTE: I did NOT meet him on TB, I was the one who brought him to TB!) during my trip to Bar…Barcelona Sound Hostel was close so I choose to go there. That was a great decision. The hostel
Bla-bla-bla Spanish style
My actual vacation had started long before I even bought my ticket. I've had an affair with Spain and the Latin culture since forever. It is true that people always adore the opposite of what they …hostel website. The metro trip was fine, but finding the "Barcelona Sound" party-party hostel was a little…

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals