Barcelo Playa Blanca Beach Resort Farallon

Barcelo Playa Blanca Beach Resort Farallon Rates and Deals

Barcelo Playa Blanca Beach Resort Farallon Reviews

Ashtonmd Ashtonmd
Playa Blanca - Hot Hot Hot! Apr 28, 2008
Playa Blanca was an amazing resort. I went at the end of the North American tourist season (April/May) I found the resort to be very clean, the staff friendly and very helpful. When my friend and I checked in we were in a building that was far from the beach, after a quick request we were able to change rooms with ease! And it almost seemed like we got an upgrade - building six, main floor right next to to pool, bar and beach! THe food was decent with three restaurants, my friend and I fell in love with the sushi one so we went there pretty much every night. The only downside to the entire vacation was its remoteness to other places. Thus the day trips were quite far away, and you couldn't really go to a city and party with the locals - just next door at the other resort (decameron). However all that being said - I went during the rainy season and we had about 15 mins of light rain the whole trip. The beach itself was really nice with a mix of black and white sand - ironic considering the name of the resort. But there were stingrays that came ashore around 6pm - so then you had to go to the pool - or risk being stung - but we didn't mind at all! Overall GREAT resort - highly recommended.

Barcelo Playa Blanca Beach Resort Farallon Overview

The Barcelo Playa Blanca Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Farallon. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. This Farallon accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including massage, kids club, tennis courts, spa, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized), pool outdoor. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To proceed with your reservation at the Barcelo Playa Blanca Hotel via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Check Barcelo Playa Blanca Beach Resort Rates and Deals