Barcelo Arenas Blancas

Check Varadero Hotel Deals

Barcelo Arenas Blancas Varadero Reviews

in_my_own_mind in_my_ow…
More than expected Mar 10, 2011
I recently went to Cuba on my own and found this to be a great resort! I was a little worried traveling alone to an all inclusive but Arenas Blancas made it a non-issue. They have nightly entertainment, which was amazing, their dancers were some of the best I've ever seen! The location is perfect as it's about a 5 min. walk to Varadero and still quite close to all the clubs. Many people talk about how bad the food in Cuba is but I found it to be quite comparable to other all inclusives I've been to. The service staff was amazing although the front desk was a little lacking in "cheeriness" and there were some ants in the room but they didn't really bother me at all. I highly recommend this resort to anyone going to Cuba, whether you're traveling alone, in a group or as a family.

If you're looking for a GREAT meal, there is a restaurant in a cave in the park not too far from the resort, about a 10 min. walk. Best meal I'd had in years!!!
protrader protrader
only shower problem Dec 22, 2010
The only problem of the entire hotel was water pressure of the shower. Sometimes water was not hot enough too but I think for the people who stay in summer or warm seasons that should not be a big problem

Barcelo Arenas Blancas Overview

The Barcelo Arenas Blancas is a hotel situated on the seafront in the leading beach area on the Peninsula de Varadero, Cuba’s most famous tourist destination. The hotel offers a complete All-Inclusive programme, which, as well as meals and drinks (national and international) 24 hours a day, offers a full activity programme for both adults and children. The paradisiacal beach surrounding the hotel is the perfect place in which to relax with your partner or the family or to enjoy a whole variety of sports activities. Come and stay at the Barcelo Arenas Blancas!Guests of the Barcelo Hotel Solymar and Barcelo Arenas Blancas are able to enjoy the facilities of both hotels interchangeably. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Barcelo Arenas Blancas Amenities