TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 596,506 travelers just like you!

BarboraK
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Barbora
Hometown: Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Location: Chomutov, Czech Republic
Join Date: August 30, 2010
Contributions: BarboraK has written about 39 places, shared 664 photos, left 513 comments, and smiled 3,315 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
czech, english
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- 3 months spent in United States by travelling and doing nothing :D
- Christmas trip to Turkey with friends, sleeping in car and having a lot of adventurous memories :D
- and week spent in Ukraine :)
Profile
23 years old girl, native czech, youngest store manager in tesco czech republic and passionate traveller. Id love to travel the world!
benita1 says:
Hope your trips go Great! Would love to travel to both of them! Plus the Czech Republic is high on my list. Headed to Albania in Sept I hope and thinking about traveling North from there and seeing as many Countries as I can. When you come back to the States, I'd love to show you the Mountains of North Carolina. I live just a couple miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and lots of University towns. Always something interesting going on there. Be safe and have fun,,,B
Posted on: Aug 02, 2015
EmyG says:
Well, I wish you good luck, if working for them is your dream :) :) :) however im not sure if by wishing you that i wish you a good thing. Qatar Airways in called a modern jail where the girls have no rights, their private life is controled and they can be punished for anything and fire without giving a reason together with their bank account being blocked. Havent you read abt rules of Qatars Airways?
Posted on: Aug 02, 2015
EmyG says:
Just this? Wow. Last year my friend applied for work there but she had 3 exams to pass before getting the job ... she passed the first two but unfortunatelly failed the last one and didn't get that job.
Posted on: Jul 28, 2015

BarboraK's Travel Blogs

England, Ireland and Iceland 2015
May 27, 2015 – May 28, 2015
Awesome idea, awesome trip. So glad I met all those people and had such a nice weather while visiting those must see places.
Overview 0 words 109 10 101
Sri Lanka, UAE 2014
Sep 27, 2014
My only 2014 vacation at Sri Lanka with stop at awesome Dubai.
Overview 0 words 29 3 46
Czech Republic
Sep 26, 2012 – Aug 25, 2013
Roaming around my country.
Overview 0 words 23 1 63

BarboraK's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Keflavik, Iceland
I stayed in this hotel for like 2 nights during my stay in Iceland. I would definitely recommend…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Reykjavik, Iceland
I stayed in this hotel for couple nights during my stay in Iceland. It was quite close to down…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in London, England, UK
I stayed in this hotel for one night with my friend. Hotel is located at really good place in c…