TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 600,896 travelers just like you!

Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Barbora
Hometown: Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Location: Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Join Date: August 30, 2010
Contributions: BarboraK has written about 39 places, shared 664 photos, left 515 comments, and smiled 3,316 times.
Travel Plans
Venice, Italy
Liverpool, England, UK
» see all 84 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
czech, english
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- 3 months spent in United States by travelling and doing nothing :D
- Christmas trip to Turkey with friends, sleeping in car and having a lot of adventurous memories :D
- and week spent in Ukraine :)
23 years old girl, native czech, youngest store manager in tesco czech republic and passionate traveller. Id love to travel the world!
EmyG says:
I also looked on your dream list. One place you put there is very easy to reach by train from both Czech and Poland. And that's Berlin (plus Potsdam) :) on your european dream list there are many places I would love too see! Athens, Santorini, Madeira, Sicili, Malta, Barcelona just to list few!!!
Posted on: Oct 04, 2015
EmyG says:
You would prefer city-breaks or longer travels? I checked your travel list to see which european countries are lacking on your list. For city break for example Stockholm or Helsinki could be good. Or Baltic countries. You havent been to Greece... So Athens plus Santorini could be a good idea too :)
Posted on: Oct 04, 2015
EmyG says:
Oh ... Sry to hear that ... Well there are other airlines ... Why not to try Czech Airlines? :)

Well, soon I'm going to Polanica-Zdrój for a check visit ... it passed already 5 months from the accident that interrupted me trip to Prague :P

Where would you like to go? :) Well I have a lot of leave days, but I dont like traveling in Nov - Feb cuz weather is ugly :P It is only a good time to go somewhere warm or to see real winter ... in Lapland for example xD
Posted on: Sep 29, 2015

BarboraK's Travel Blogs

England, Ireland and Iceland 2015
May 27, 2015 – May 28, 2015
Awesome idea, awesome trip. So glad I met all those people and had such a nice weather while visiting those must see places.
Overview 0 words 109 10 101
Sri Lanka, UAE 2014
Sep 27, 2014
My only 2014 vacation at Sri Lanka with stop at awesome Dubai.
Overview 0 words 29 3 46
Czech Republic
Sep 26, 2012 – Aug 25, 2013
Roaming around my country.
Overview 0 words 23 1 63

BarboraK's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Keflavik, Iceland
I stayed in this hotel for like 2 nights during my stay in Iceland. I would definitely recommend…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Reykjavik, Iceland
I stayed in this hotel for couple nights during my stay in Iceland. It was quite close to down…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in London, England, UK
I stayed in this hotel for one night with my friend. Hotel is located at really good place in c…