TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 573,357 travelers just like you!

BarboraK
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Barbora
Hometown: Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Location: Chomutov, Czech Republic
Join Date: August 30, 2010
Contributions: BarboraK has written about 35 places, shared 555 photos, left 490 comments, and smiled 3,282 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
czech, english
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- 3 months spent in United States by travelling and doing nothing :D
- Christmas trip to Turkey with friends, sleeping in car and having a lot of adventurous memories :D
- and week spent in Ukraine :)
Profile
23 years old girl, native czech, youngest store manager in tesco czech republic and passionate traveller. Id love to travel the world!
shehwar says:
Hey!

I live in London. Give me a shout if you ever want to explore the city or any other place together. :)
Posted on: Apr 07, 2015
gingerbatik says:
Hey, I see you will come to Copenhagen in June. If I am in town, we should meet up. are you going alone or with a tour?
Posted on: Apr 07, 2015
kerryandandrei says:
Some lovely pictures of Sri Lanka and Dubai! Did you get to see Sigiryia and any other sights in SL?
Posted on: Mar 13, 2015

BarboraK's Travel Blogs

Sri Lanka, UAE 2014
Sep 27, 2014
My only 2014 vacation at Sri Lanka with stop at awesome Dubai.
Overview 0 words 29 3 46
Czech Republic
Sep 26, 2012 – Aug 25, 2013
Roaming around my country.
Overview 0 words 23 1 63
United States 2013
May 26, 2013 – Aug 03, 2013
My summer holiday in USA!
Overview 0 words 106 16 122

BarboraK's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
I visited this hotel in March 2015. Its very nice and new hotel (opened first in october 2014). …
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Teplice, Czech Republic
I stayed in this hotel just for one night during my bussines stay in Teplice. The hotel is loca…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Prague, Czech Republic
I stayed in this hotel with my colleagues for one night during business meeting. I would rate th…
Updated 1 month ago