TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 648,806 travelers just like you!

BarboraK
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Barbora
Hometown: Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Location: Rokycany, Czech Republic
Join Date: August 30, 2010
Contributions: BarboraK has written about 46 places, shared 697 photos, left 537 comments, and smiled 3,400 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
czech, english
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- 3 months spent in United States by travelling and doing nothing :D
- Christmas trip to Turkey with friends, sleeping in car and having a lot of adventurous memories :D
- and week spent in Ukraine :)
Profile
24 years old girl, native czech, manager in Tesco Stores Czech Republic, passionate traveller and newly mom to be. :)
someoneitsme says:
welcome to Singapore
Posted on: Jul 26, 2016
EmyG says:
I love them too! LOL! Have fun in Thailand!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2016
yasuyo says:
I'm doing great as well,thank you:) Just back from my quick visiting to Bali but already miss the world,
I see that you're going to Thailand soon! I recommend you to visit Krabi since you're visiting to Karon,Phuket! Have a lot of fun in Thailand!! It's an amazing destination absolutely:)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2016

BarboraK's Travel Blogs

England, Ireland and Iceland 2015
May 27, 2015 – May 28, 2015
Awesome idea, awesome trip. So glad I met all those people and had such a nice weather while visiting those must see places.
Overview 0 words 109 11 103
Sri Lanka, UAE 2014
Sep 27, 2014
My only 2014 vacation at Sri Lanka with stop at awesome Dubai.
Overview 0 words 29 3 47
Czech Republic
Sep 26, 2012 – Aug 25, 2013
Roaming around my country.
Overview 0 words 23 1 63

BarboraK's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Prague, Czech Republic
I stayed in this hotel for just one night on my business meeting. We had room in eleventh floo…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic
Pension u Papousku is comfortable and quite new equiped family pension in beautiful town Jindric…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Liberec, Czech Republic
I stayed in hotel Jested for two nights with my partner. We planned trip to Liberec (where i use…
Updated 2 months ago