TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 590,446 travelers just like you!

BarboraK
Award: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Barbora
Hometown: Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Location: Chomutov, Czech Republic
Join Date: August 30, 2010
Contributions: BarboraK has written about 39 places, shared 664 photos, left 508 comments, and smiled 3,315 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
czech, english
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
- 3 months spent in United States by travelling and doing nothing :D
- Christmas trip to Turkey with friends, sleeping in car and having a lot of adventurous memories :D
- and week spent in Ukraine :)
Profile
23 years old girl, native czech, youngest store manager in tesco czech republic and passionate traveller. Id love to travel the world!
EmyG says:
Just this? Wow. Last year my friend applied for work there but she had 3 exams to pass before getting the job ... she passed the first two but unfortunatelly failed the last one and didn't get that job.
Posted on: Jul 28, 2015
EmyG says:
So what more you need to do to get the job there?
Posted on: Jul 18, 2015
EmyG says:
Hey hey hey .... Eventually I didnt make it to the Czech this May. The bus I was traveling by hit a cargo truck 8km from the Czech border. I landed in the hospital near the border for more than a week. Prague must wait :/
Posted on: Jul 18, 2015

BarboraK's Travel Blogs

England, Ireland and Iceland 2015
May 27, 2015 – May 28, 2015
Awesome idea, awesome trip. So glad I met all those people and had such a nice weather while visiting those must see places.
Overview 0 words 109 10 101
Sri Lanka, UAE 2014
Sep 27, 2014
My only 2014 vacation at Sri Lanka with stop at awesome Dubai.
Overview 0 words 29 3 46
Czech Republic
Sep 26, 2012 – Aug 25, 2013
Roaming around my country.
Overview 0 words 23 1 63

BarboraK's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Keflavik, Iceland
I stayed in this hotel for like 2 nights during my stay in Iceland. I would definitely recommend…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Reykjavik, Iceland
I stayed in this hotel for couple nights during my stay in Iceland. It was quite close to down…
Ridiculously Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in London, England, UK
I stayed in this hotel for one night with my friend. Hotel is located at really good place in c…