Barbeque Nation

04460600000

Barbeque Nation Chennai Reviews

joehobo joehobo
Good food for 10 dollars Apr 21, 2015
This was one place which I did not know for long but one where my friends at college intended to gather for lunch on Independence day.I noticed a heavy rush for Tables since it was a holiday but fortunately we had ours pre-booked and therefore ready at about the stated time.Clean,hygienic, and with friendly service the lunch was delicious.Since we had ordered a buffet set on our table top the food was always warm on the stove as also refilled with no calling for more. Vegetarian barbecue had a sumptuous variety of vegetables and non vegetarian barbecue had chicken,lamb, sea prawns and fish.A spread of food with Indian breads what we call as Roti's,deserts,salads,soups,ice creams with the Indian favourite Kulfi was something more than one could ask for. The welcome drink of our choice was well made.The lunch costs cheaper than the diners.The lunch was around 10 USD and Diner said to be 15 USD. For eating as much as we can from a delicious spread in clean and hygienic which I guess is great value for money.

The place may be crowded but I guess;that is the appreciation a restaurant gets if everything served is good.
vances says:
This place looks smokin'!

:^)
Posted on: Apr 22, 2015
Zagnut66 says:
That is a good price for lunch.
Posted on: Apr 22, 2015