Barbacue Garden Malaysia
Level 3 (Rooftop), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.barbecuegarden.my - +603 2181 8226
Barbacue Garden Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Reviews
Barbecue Garden Malaysia Mar 27, 2014
The idea is nice, ambiance is good, view is not bad. A relaxing place with nice breeze, nice music and not too noisy. No problem if it rains cos they have retractable oning.
- Literally "pictures are for illustration purpose only"
- We ordered their best seller salad, it tasted horrible
- Wide selection of dishes and look good on pictures, but does not suit our tastebuds.
- BBQ can be very messy cos it's breezy and the whole table and maybe your shirt will be splattered. They should really provide napkins to cover our shirts.
- Desserts are hopeless.
- Bad. Waiters there hardly speak any English nor Malay (???!!!). I was seated there for like 10-15 minutes (we were the only table at that time, and they had about 20 staffs walking around), but no one gave me the menu until I asked for it.
- Waiters tend not to have eye contact with diners, probably too lazy to serve you.
- Service with a smile? Not all of them.
- It's BBQ, so we prefer to smell the food than the waiters' BO! Serious problem!
Perhaps a nice place to have a nice beer, but not a place for food.
- Not Halal.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!