Barasti

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Barasti Dubai Reviews

camsuk76 camsuk76
Flip Flops Mar 29, 2011
Let's see. Tons of Ex-Pats. Virtually no "massage specialists". No cover charge. My favorite part about Barasti is that you can wear flip flops. Most of us travel pretty light so that means flip flops, some sort of trail shoe and for us guys hardly enough room for a really nice pair of shoes. I've went to quite a few clubs in Dubai and most of them require "shoes". So, you can expect that most places the attire is kind of dressy but you can get by with a polo and nice jeans. At Barasti you have a healthy mix of all types of dress and they don't snub their noses at shorts and flip flops. It is an outside bar so in the summer heat wearing less is a must.

Drinks at Barasti are about the same as everywhere else. A pint of Guinness will run you 36 Dhr. That's roughly $10 USD. The exchange rate usually fluxes between around 3.5 - 3.6 to the 1 USD. So, as you can see drinking isn't cheap.

Overall, great atmosphere and casual dress. One of my favorites in all of Dubai.
ericgarciaparra58 says:
Nice review. Is this the only place you went to? What is the best place you went to that had a nice amount of ladies? At the bars and clubs where were most of the women from ? What day of the week did you go? I hope to go to a nice night spot meet some nice ladies during my trip.
Posted on: Jan 10, 2013
Katikinnz Katikinnz
Awesome beach bar & Nightclub! Jan 22, 2011
Located in the hotel Le Meridien on Jumeriah Beach, close to the Palm, it overlooks the Palm (and you can even see Atlantis).

Upstairs is a bar, with more of a pub-type of atmosphere, and downstairs is a dance floor inside, as well as the beach dance floor, right in front of the DJ stage with lights, Techno, etc. There is also couches to sit on, right on the beach! But don't even try and put your feet in the water... or you'll get yelled at by Security! ;)

If you like a pub-like atmosphere or rave-like dancing, this is the place for you! One of my favorite bars in Dubai! :)
The beach bar
Beach bar at night
Beach party!!! :D
puneetiitm puneetii…
Nice party place Jun 28, 2011
I visited this place during my last trip to Dubai and I really loved it as this place was a really huge and interesting PUB. This place had 3 different dance floors of which one was at beach. The place had a very up market crowd and the entry is free before 11:00 PM!

Related Travel Blogs About Barasti

Dubai
I was not so looking forward to work in Dubai until I heard I was going to work with about 70 different nationalities.  But this turned out to be just the second thing that I like when I reached…Barasti-Le Meridien Hotel in Dubai Marina.   This is one of the most popular bars in Dubai and it was crowded…

Check Dubai Hotel Deals