Bar el Tigre

915 32 00 72

Bar el Tigre Madrid Reviews

alicia_in_wonderland alicia_i…
Cheap, large drinks with huge tapas! Feb 11, 2011
After living in Madrid for a few months, EL TIGRE is the bar to go to. It's small and almost always packed! It's a great way to meet people! The drinks are big and come with a heaping plate of tapas (an appetizer). If you're in Madrid you won't regret going there. Don't expect to sit down!
davidx davidx
El Tigre Sep 28, 2009
El Tigre is a tapas bar in the Calle de las Infantas, parallel with and to the right of the Gran Via. It fills up early in the evening and then people arrive and more arrive and - - -. Obviously the number who can find seats is very small and I was astonshed - and delighted - to have a chair vacated for me as soon as I walked in.

I asked a man who was getting a huge dish of assorted tapas what t had cost and he told me it was free but with an enormous and consequently expensive glass of beer. Fortunatk-ely a young woman told me that the vvolume of the beer was irrelevant and that I would get the same with a tiny glass. Neither tiny nor huge suited but I did get a vey satisfactory amount in between - with the tapas. Great taste - great value.
Mortyzia says:
I've been to this place a few times. It's great! Most of the food is typical from Asturias and it's delicious!
I can't believe you found an empty chair... that was really lucky!
Posted on: Oct 26, 2010
Glynnes says:
Food my favourit. Thanks
Posted on: Jul 31, 2010
DuhkJuX714 DuhkJuX7…
Apr 04, 2006
El Tigre is so cool to hang out at. This is one of the places to go show your friends to make a good impression. How this place works is that for every drink you buy, either a glass of beer or cider with a little alcohol in it, you get a tapa. One is is around an euro, so it's not that bad. It is near Gran Via and people probably know this place because it is always crowded. One of the bartenders, Felipe is so cool.
yum
El_gringo_loco says:
This guy is right on the money. There are many places you can get free Tapas in Madrid, but certain places like El Tigre hook you up big time. There are a few others, the names arent' coming to mind at the moment. but if your on a budget (or not) go to this place and get HOOKED UP!
Posted on: Jun 18, 2006