Bar de l'Entracte

01 42 97 57 76

Bar de l'Entracte Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The smallest and most cozy Paris café - bar Nov 23, 2010
The Bar De L'Entracte is one of the smallest cafés I have ever been too but also a very famous one. I have been there many times and especially in the summertime it is a fabulous place to take shade during a rain shower. The bar has 6 seats inside and there can probably be 6 standing in the bar; in the outside season they can host some more but it is a small and fabulous place.

The café was almost next door the hotel I staying in this time while I was in Paris. The whole corner where the cafe is situated is so picturesque that you just want to bring it back home. It is situated in a cobble stone street, wedged next to the arched stone passage to Rue de Richelieu (the famed Paris theatre).

The tiny Bar de l'Entracte is known as an "Intermission" place for the theatre and a place that serves aperitif with breads & goat cheese. It's a favourite place for many and I am definitely one of them. Just around the corner to the bar the Theatre Comedy Francaise is located which also is another well known Paris theatre house.

To me this little place is one of the most fantastic places in all Paris.
The bar
pacificscorpio says:
Looks fantastic.
Posted on: Aug 08, 2011
Chokk says:
You would move in to this one :D
Posted on: Nov 25, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Bar de l'Entracte

Meeting my friend Guy in Paris
I woke up pretty early because my friend Guy from Belgium was going to meet me in Paris at the hotel in the morning and we were doing the trade fair together that day. He was taking the train down fr…Paris theatre). The tiny “Bar de l'Entracte” is known as an "Intermission" place for the theatre and a place…

Check Paris Hotel Deals