Bar Restaurant D'Oscar

Malecon Puerto Cayo, Puerto Cayo, Ecuador
099340880
Bar Restaurant D'Oscar - name and menu
Bar Restaurant D'Oscar - yummy cebiche mixto :)
Bar Restaurant D'Oscar - crowded restaurant
Bar Restaurant D'Oscar - like the bamboo style
Bar Restaurant D'Oscar - nice decoration
Bar Restaurant D'Oscar - outside the restaurant

Bar Restaurant D'Oscar Puerto Cayo Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Fresh Cebiche in Puerto Cayo - Bar Restaurant D'Oscar Jul 05, 2009
We arrived to Puerto Cayo on time for the Gastronomic Festival and this restaurant's cebiche got our attention, so we decided to go there.

It's a cabin right on the beach, so the environment is perfect to taste fish and seafood, yummy! The place is not that big and was crowded. Nevertheless, you could see the waiters were taking good care of the customers.

The decoration is so nice and beachy! Bamboo, shells, perfect! They serve lunch and dinner, but also they are a bar, hahaha.

Ok, regarding the food, we tried the "cebiche mixto". It had fish and shrimp, perfect. It came with chopped onion, tomato and cilantro; and chifles as side. It was very fresh. I recommend this place for a tasty cebiche in Puerto Cayo.
name and menu
crowded restaurant
like the bamboo style
nice decoration
yadilitta says:
hahaha, mmm you should contact Shawn. He would like to meet up with you if possible.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2010
2travel says:
You travel like I do, follow thy stomach! I am so hungry! What does Shawn do in Ecuador? I would love to make that leap of faith and experience another culture. Neccesito aprendar mucho mas espanol.(sorry for the bad spelling and grammar)I spent a couple of weeks in Costa Rica studying spanish and living with costa rican family and loved it! Would like to find a way to do that again. Jim
Posted on: Jul 07, 2010
yadilitta says:
oh well, but as long as they use the energy to cook, I'm fine, hehe
Posted on: Aug 03, 2009