Bar Louie

4492 Glengarry Drive, Beavercreek, OH, USA

Bar Louie Beavercreek Reviews

Kramerdude Kramerdu…
A mini-mini Trav Buddy Meet at Bar Louie Mar 11, 2008
Bar Louie is a neighborhood bar and restaurant located in the new lifestyle center, The Greene, on the outskirts of Dayton, OH. I made the trek up on a Tuesday night when the restaurant had $2 drafts and $1 burgers. This made for quite the crowded locale for the after-work crowd. Thankfully I had a seat reserved for me by none other than TravBuddy's own Vance (http://www.travbuddy.com/vances) who was up in Dayton on business.

The $1 burgers came with burger, bun, and lettuce, other toppings (cheese, tomato, onions, condiments extra) but I was still able to get a decent burger for $3. And we're talking about a big restaurant burger, not a fast food style burger. A wide selection of beers are on tap to satisfy any thirst. Didn't check out anything else on the menu, but it seemed a sandwich and side type of place.

The atmosphere was quite casual and I was somewhat surprised that even though it was quite busy, the sound was not deafening. Service was somewhat spotty at the bar where we were sitting, but not horrible. I'll probably check out the selection at some point and time when I drive back up to Dayton to see family or friends.
vances says:
...and the bartender recalled all our names...even if he never did return to ask if we'd like another...
Posted on: Mar 12, 2008