Bar Little Ibiza

636 32 80 40

Bar Little Ibiza Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Laid Back & Bohemian May 31, 2017
In the lovely but touristy Ibiza neighborhood of Figueretas, along the beachfront promenade, there is a small throwback building amongst all the modern hotels. It is easy to miss in plain sight. Little Ibiza is a small hippy bar and grill. It has a vintage air about it, like perhaps this was what Ibiza was like in the beginning of its transformation into party tourist mecca, or like early Las Vegas. The staff is quite international. My waitress was a charming Namibian woman. The food was touristy Mediterranean, pretty much what you think you will get in such a place, but it was quite good and reasonably priced. Being a wings addict, I succumbed to my urge and ordered their wings as a starter. I try never to do such things when I travel. I like to have a local authentic experience when I eat abroad. But since little was authentic in Ibiza I gave in to my vice. Unfortunately they were kind of bland. Serves me right! My main course was a lovely whole local whitefish (I forgot which kind, Doran?). Now that is not American! I am always reluctant to order such fish because I hate bones, but the waitress gave me a hint on how to handle the fish while eating it, and the griller did such a masterful job at serving it, that I was able to eat the fish with minimal fuss. When I was done eating, the carcass actually resembled one of those fish in a cartoon after Sylvester Pussycat ate one. There was a friendly laid back atmosphere to the place and it felt different than neighboring establishments, as if it were from a different era.

Check Ibiza Hotel Deals