Bar Italia

1477 2nd Avenue, London, United Kingdom

Bar Italia London Reviews

ahintofvanilla ahintofv…
Best Bar for Brunch! Viva Bar Italia! Apr 14, 2011
Where do you go for a late, late brunch after you've enjoyed too much in London?

You know how it is after a night filled with alcohol and stuff, you wake up craving for real breakfast, excellent coffee, great sandwiches, good place and perhaps good crowd?

All of the above, I've found in Bar Italia. Location wise, it is right at the heart of action and you know Soho, don't you! Love the fact that there are tables outside which looked pretty cozy for just savoring your food and downing your drinks and at the same time, the interiors looked warm and inviting. It felt like my resident bar/coffee shop even if it was just my first time to go. True to the establishment name itself, Italy was spelled all over the place, The flags, the logos, heck even the famous celebs, are all about Italia and are naturally found all over the place. There's a huge LCD screen mounted for the TV aficionados, which I guess comes pretty handy during the must-not-miss huge sporting events. I ordered myself their special Italy hot chocolate, one of the best I've tried in the world and their specialty, tuna-tomato-cheese sandwich, which came in 4 small sandwiches. What can I say but divine!

So here's raising a glass to Bar Italia and the many more visits that I'd be making, this time won't be for brunch for sure! ;)
You'll feel right at home in Bar I…

Check London Hotel Deals