Bar Endzior

Plac Nowy, Krakow, Poland
Bar Endzior - Wow just look at that! Yummy!
Bar Endzior - Very very VERY good food!
Bar Endzior - My mom and I picked smaller sizes :)
Bar Endzior - Ordering at Endzior. Ones we saw the baguette my father got we all wanted one :D

Bar Endzior Krakow Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
The most delicious snack, and it comes in huge sizes Jul 16, 2008
It is said that Endzior is the best stall on all of Plac Nowy, and probably of all Kazimierz. I say it is the best snack in whole of Krakow.

Don't imagine a modern take away here. Endzior is located in the center of Nowy square, in the round building that stands there. You can't enter though. The building has several windows from which vendors sell food. One of those vendors is Endzior. Just walk around the building and you can't miss it.

I don't know the name of the food that is sold here. Basically, it is like a large baguette cut in half. So you only get the top of the bottom, not a closed sandwich. Then it is topped with all kinds of things like mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, sauces, and meat if you want to. It is hard to pick from the menu list as it is only in Polish. But there are some pictures to point at and honestly, just pick one, I'm sure they are all good!

We payed about 4 PLN for this huge baguette. My mother and I shared one and even then we were so full afterwards! My father, of course, managed to eat a whole of it.

Eating at Endzior just made my day. So cheap, so good, so much! I just couldn't believe it. It was like the perfect starter for our tour through Kazimierz. Unforgettable and simply delicious.
Ordering at Endzior. Ones we saw t…
Wow just look at that! Yummy!
My mom and I picked smaller sizes …
Very very VERY good food!

Check Krakow Hotel Deals