Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril

Check Negril Hotel Deals

Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril Reviews

phxgirl78 phxgirl78
Great for travelers on a budget Dec 07, 2012
I love this small, quaint, hotel on the beach with simple, clean rooms. Be sure to request a fridge for your room. I got by with an ice bucket for the first 2 days, then moved to a room with a view of the beach. 50 or 55 including breakfast. I enjoyed a delicious breakfast by the beach every morning. the food is great. I never thought I'd eat pizza in Jamaica, but it was good. Free wireless internet at the bar. I picked up in my room. Not all rooms have access to it. Ask for a room near the bar, if you don't mind the live music some nights with dinner service. Security is great; I never saw anyone strange roaming the property. Security verifies your guest at the guard shack after hours.Two tour drivers hang out at the bar. They can take your anywhere on the island. We hooked up with other guests and split the price of the van for 3 trips. We saved money and made new friends. Great jerk chicken and patty stands across the street, and a market next door to the hotel. I planned to split my trip between two properties. I changed my reservation and remained at Bar-B-Barn, and I'll continue to go in the future.
leah151 leah151
Nov 08, 2007
The Bar-B-Barn Hotel was recommended to us by a local when we asked about more intimate, locally-owned establishments on the beach. It ended up being an excellent recommendation. Bar-B-Barn is a cute, quaint hotel with restaurants and several other amenities on an acre of land that includes a small stretch of Negril's famous Seven Mile Beach. It has everything you could need on site or within very close proximity. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the prices were incredibly reasonable when we visited during the 'low season'. We were able to get a room with two comfortable double beds for only $70 US per night (before tax) and it included breakfast of any item on the menu. I of course chose the Jamaican breakfast each morning since I turned into a saltfish & ackee addict while there.

The room has all the amenities you could need such as a safe deposit box, cable TV, A/C, great water pressure for nice showers and comfortable mattresses. Each day housekeeping comes in and tidies up and suddenly you return to your room after stepping out with it all straightened out again. (More detailed review on the way.)
Front of the Bar-B-Barn Hotel
Lush garden landscaping at the Bar…
Cheery yellow & green decor in the…
Bar-B-Barn's beach front
Chokk says:
70 is still steep but if you have good beds that counts for a lot
Posted on: May 16, 2011

Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril Overview

The hotel is located on Seven Mile Beach, so guests will only be a short distance from the sand and water. Those who stay at the Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril will be able to relax on the beach, go snorkeling, and partake in the other water sports. Guests are close to golfing, shopping, and other activities such as horseback riding. Guests will find that some attractions, such as the beach, are within walking distance of the Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril. They will be able to visit other attractions with the help of public transportation or a rental car.

The hotel offers 30 spacious rooms decorated in a Caribbean style. The rooms at the Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril include air conditioning, bathrooms, hot, and cold water, and cable TV.

Those who stay at the Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Negril will be able to dine at either of the two restaurants that are on the site. One of the restaurants serves Italian food, while the other serves local and international fare. Complimentary parking is available for those who arrive by car.

Bar-B-Barn Beach Hotel Amenities