Bar 7

1015 1/2 7th Street Northwest, Washington, DC, USA - (202) 347-4343

Bar 7 Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great venue for happy hour, special events, and private events Nov 02, 2010
Bar 7 has been reborn (it has been Juste Lounge among a couple of other places) and is now serves as a small, but popular venue for a variety of options. Ready for happy hour, stop by-sometimes, the line outside can be deathly long. Some events require an advanced RSVP to get on the guest lists. Other nights, you might want to show up and there is a private event.

Check the website out before going for times and events. Several liquors have sponsored events and tastings. A few are free, some are affordable, Belvedere did one for $45. I have been in the middle of the week after happy hour was done and the crowd was thin, but the last time I went, for a special event, it was near capacity! Sometime, it's advertised as a fancy sports bar, but it's a pretty nice place to go and see the after work crowd and listen to some good R&B and classic hip-hop. I even heard they had "it's a different world Wednesdays"-ah yeah, bringing back Dwayne Wayne and lil' ole Whitley!

I haven't eaten there, but Yonathan is my favorite bartender. It's a nice place to go to time and time again. They have a downstairs lounge area that opens up when the main floor gets crowded. I hope--no, I know you will enjoy yourself when you go; just gimme a smile!

Check Washington Hotel Deals